What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage
Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising
- Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
- Your home will be marketed on over 300 different real estate sites, many with the ads changing every 72 hours. My goal is for your home to have over 3,000 views per month, today with the new technology many are seeing over 5,000 views per month. With that many views homes do not stay on the market long.
- Social Networking, the latest marketing trend with the ability to connect and communicate with others in a fast and efficient manner. Your property will be posted on several social networking site including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and hundreds more! I not only follow up with auto-responders but also with a live call.
3. Email Campaigns
It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch
- Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
- My State-of-the-Art Showing Feedback System obtains and compiles feedback from your property showings for easy instant analysis.
5. Agent Website
Your property will be advertised and represented with a great photos on a Professional Real Estate Website. Your property will be featured on the website with complete property information, this includes a photo gallery and virtual tour.
6. Single Property Website
A Single Property Website is a separate website that is completely dedicated to the online marketing of your property. It is a full multi-page website that includes a virtual tour and photo gallery of your property along with all the property information including map, and much more.
7. YouTube & Virtual Tours
- We will feature your home on YouTube by making several different videos of your and posting them at different times so it is always fresh. You will be on page 1 of Google within hours of listing with us.
- A Virtual Tour to showcase your property is be created and posted on several different sites. Your property’s virtual tour can appear on your REALTOR.com® listing, YouTube, Listing to Leads, and others.
8. Craigslist Ads & Active Rain Blog
A professional and attractive Craigslist Ad will be created for your property to generate buyer leads. Your property can be posted on ActiveRain, the largest community of Real Estate Professionals, giving exposure to a massive audience of buyer real estate agents.
9. Lead Capturing & Management System
Lead Management System to track and maintain communication with prospective buyers. Text Message and Email are sent out immediately for the fastest response time to potential buyers. There is also a follow up drip campaign that keeps your home top of mind for potential buyers.
To learn more about selling your home, click here